Wow, it’s another week and I’m growing happier each day. I’ve been super committed to my exercise routine, things are going well at work, and even my side hustles are bringing me joy. I am both holistic and happy! Let’s talk about how I get there and how you can get to that space too.
Finding ways to be both holistic and happy is something I have always wanted to do. I found ways each day to get there. Between exercise, being kind to myself, and figuring out what truly makes me happy. I’m able to make time for things that keep me as balanced as possible.
How I Do It
- Not keeping things bottled up. I speak up when I feel like I’m in a negative space
- Eating right as much as possible
- Getting not just enough sleep, but the best quality sleep possible
How to Be Holistic AND Happy
- Find time for yourself each day. This can be journaling, a bath, or even just a nice walk.
- Look at why you may not be happy in your journey
- View things in a more holistic and organic way
- Take a few minutes each day to practice gratitude
- Level up your vibration to attract people and things that will make you happy
These few things are a starting point. When it comes to your holistic happiness, it’s up to you. Each day, look for ways to make yourself a priority. It may SOUND selfish, but when you don’t make this a habit, you overextend yourself and put your health, happiness, and whole being at risk. And let’s not even start on the mental health aspect!
I talk about holistic balance in a previous post. Go check it out here. Wander magazine has a fabulous blog post that encapsulates even more ways to get holistic and happy! Each of these articles offer simple tips and advice. I suggest taking what works and resonates with you and leaving the rest. After all, not everything will resonate with all of us.
I hope this week’s entry has been helpful. As always, remember to put yourself first as much as possible. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Until next week, be well and namaste!